- The family occupies the top spot in the program of reflection for the next seven years, promoted by Pope Francis to deepen the integral human ecology.
- Spain: An important reflection on the importance of family for the future of society.
- South Africa: The government put a stop to the discussion on the legalization of polyandry, declaring itself against it.
- Spain: The country’s leading tik-tok’er, Naim Darrechi, has set social media on fire for his strong pro-life statements.
- Argentina: A court has launched an investigation into voluntary manslaughter following a report of an abortion performed in the sixth month of pregnancy, and the local Catholic Church has raised its voice against the government’s pro-abortion obsession in the face of the absolute superficiality with which it faces the social and economic crisis.
- The latest research on the risks of abortion highlights not only the psychological, but also the physical consequences that mothers face.
- United Kingdom: More than 70 parliamentarians are opposed to the legalization of euthanasia and 46 candidates in the forthcoming local elections in Wales and Scotland have signed an anti-abortion manifesto.
- Canada, Italy: Great success for the Marches for Life in those countries.
- United States of America: Alabama passes a law protecting children who are abortion survivors.
- Japan: A number of conservative-minded MPs from the ruling Liberal Democratic Party have demanded and been granted a postponement of debate on LGBT+ ideology-friendly bills, including proposals on “marriage”.
- The European Court of Human Rights, in the case of an Icelandic lesbian couple who asked for the recognition of their child born from “surrogacy”, reaffirmed that there is no right to the recognition of this practice.
- Spain, Germany: A sharp setback in the respective parliaments to proposed laws in favor of LGBT+ privileges.
- United Kingdom: Top scientist-turned-whistleblower provides evidence of toxic environment at England’s NHS gender identity clinic for children, showing that clinicians were more invested in pushing an ideology than the welfare of children.
- United States of America: Texas has promoted a law against “gender transition” therapies for children.
- Australia: Dramatic and exemplary courage of an anonymous mother who denounces her own suffering and that of her family after her son has chosen “gender transition”.
- United Kingdom: After years of close cooperation, the government is severing all relations with the country’s most influential LGBT+ organization.
- India: The High Court has postponed a decision on LGBT+ “marriages” until July.
- Namibia: Parliament has postponed discussion on LGBT+ “marriage” until 2022.
- Lithuania: Parliament has rejected bills to recognize LGBT+ civil unions.
- United Kingdom: A poll has revealed opposition to LGBT+ ideology and transgenderism by the vast majority of citizens.
Freedom of education in the USA
- Voices have been raised against “preferred pronouns”, calling for the battle to preserve proper language and uphold truth.
- Former Justice Minister Bill Barr has strongly denounced the new “militant” and “progressive” secularism in public schools, incompatible with traditional Christianity.
- Students and parents oppose a pornographic workshop at elite NYC prep school, which also includede LGBT+ indoctrination. And, a national parents organization produces a handbook to combat Critical Race Theory.
- Florida has not only banned the racist educational theories that aim to erase American history, but also any possible and arbitrary censorship efforts by web giants.
- In Nebraska, a groups of young boys make it their business to spread love for the stars and stripes; a sign of simple and effective patriotism.
- A new political action committee has been created to dismantle education projects aimed at erasing the truth about the Founding Fathers.