Last updated on November 30th, 2021 at 09:19 am
- United States of America. Fifty-nine representatives from leading global child protection organizations are writing to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to demand that social media platforms controlled by the giant help protect rather than compromise the safety and well-being of children.
- Canada. The Campaign for Life Coalition group has decried the Conservative Party’s decision to suspend debate on the petition calling for the removal of pro-abortion and pro-gender ideology leader Erin O’Toole.
- Malawi. The specialized International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health has debunked the fake news spread by The Telegraph on maternal deaths due to illegal abortions: there are not 12,000 deaths a year; rather the number is somewhere between 70 and 150. And the deaths are due to medical complications.
- United States of America. Four of the eight members of the Civil Rights Commission have written to Attorney General Merrick Garland censuring his memorandum that calls for the investigation and punishment of families protesting against school boards promoting pro-LGBT+ curricula.
- United States of America. Michigan’s House and Senate have approved a bill that, if passed, would provide tax credits to residents under a scholarship program that families can use to choose alternative educational paths to public school.
- United States of America. Texas House of Representatives has passed a bill banning transgender male athletes from participating in women’s competitions.
- Australia. New guidelines from the Royal Australian Academy and the College of Psychologists of New Zealand on gender dysphoria and mental health in patients about gender reassignment require that a full assessment be carried out before any decision is made.
- New Zealand. A majority of citizens oppose, by a 3 to 1 ratio, the birth certificate bill that provides for gender self-identification.
- United States of America. An Oregon federal judge has upheld Christian colleges’ challenge to the plan of the Department of Education to eliminate federal funding for institutions that do not promote gender ideology.
- United States of America. A federal judge in Maryland has ruled that the city of Baltimore may not prohibit the Church Militant association from holding a rally in conjunction with the U.S. bishops’ convention in November.