- United States of America. Writer Elizabeth Johnston, who is also a mother of 10, a homeschooler and a true best-selling author, has published Little Lives Matter, a book that teaches children about the value and the sanctity of life.
- United States of America. Associations of pediatricians and Catholic doctors denounce the Biden Administration for not recognizing the right to conscientious objection of health care workers who refuse to perform sex-change surgery and “treatment” for boys and girls.
- Australia. Ahead of the “assisted suicide” bill that the State of Queensland is set to debate, pro-life organizations are calling for a pro-life and pro-palliative care march in Brisbane on September 11.
- Hungary. One of the less striking, but more effective, aspects of the family-friendly policies launched by the Hungarian government is help with children’s summer holidays. In 2021 as many as 110,000 kids took advantage of it.
- Kenya. The “kangaroo service” is a new technique through which even fathers (called “kangaroo dads”) are able to save thousands of premature babies from death.
- United States of America. Organization Live Action unmasks the background and main agents behind the wave of hyper-sexualization that is sweeping through schools.
- Canada. Feminist organizations hold new demonstrations against the government’s decision to house transgender males in women’s prisons.
Freedom of education
- United Kingdom. Organization called Christian Concern has published a “guide” for parents who wish to exempt their children from sex education classes at school.
- France. On a state trip to Iraq, Prime Minister Emmanuel Macron met with Christian church leaders and visited some holy buildings destroyed by ISIS, promising aid.
- Peru. The heads of the Christian Churches warn against the risks of authoritarianism that the communist government is imposing on the country, despite the pro-life and pro-family positions of President Pedro Castillo Terrones.