The 2030 Agenda has entered everywhere, it has managed to become a real agenda imposed in all countries, in schools, in political parties, in companies of all kinds, in universities…
Even those with a catholic definition have embraced it. But how come they do not realize or dare not say that Agenda 2030 is against the Catholic Church and seeks its destruction in the medium term? It is the roadmap of the New World Order that intends to replace the Church, to start culture and society anew but this time in its own way, without counting on God.
They have started with the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) and will gradually move forward without us realizing it or being able to react. They already know that if they do it the hard way, the “blood of the martyrs is the seed of new Christians”.
I bring you here 10 goals that I found the other day in a little leaflet that I received by WhatsApp and that I think are quite illustrative and clear:
1. Worship of Mother Earth, as a substitute for God the Creator
2. Supremacy of sustainable development over any other consideration suitable for mankind
3. Consideration of man as just another living being
4. Elimination of the family
5. Imposition of the 2030 Agenda on national sovereignty and identity
6. Opposition to the Common Good.
7. It is proclaimed as the new religion that must be accepted and embraced by all.
8. Seeks to be gods.
9. Promotes moral relativism.
10. Christians are described as guilty of the evils that threaten the earth.
It is obvious that each of these reasons needs to be developed and explained, demonstrated and contrasted, but in this article I only intend to give you the pills. There is much written on the subject and where you can go deeper, but concrete ideas are also necessary. Let’s not be silent
Discussion about this post