- Spain. Thanks to the opposition shown by Vox and the Partido Popular, as well as the division between the Socialist Party and Podemos in the government, the parliamentary debate on the trans-equality bill was referred back to the relevant committees.
- The Economist raises serious questions about gender transition drug therapies administered to children.
- Great Britain. The government has ruled that bathrooms in public buildings will remain separate for males and females.
- China. The law requiring spouses to have a cooling-off period before divorce has led to a 70% drop in legal separations.
- Bulgaria. In the grip of a dramatic demographic crisis, the country will use part of the European funds allocated to the so-called “Green Deal” to support pro-family and pro-birth policies.
- Slovakia. The government has approved measures in favor of family and birth.
- The so-called Visegrád Group, namely Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, have formed a permanent partnership to advance family-friendly policies.
- Great Britain. The government has written to every school in the country to remind them that it is the school’s duty to promote (heterosexual) marriage.
- United States of America. The family plan designed by the Biden Administration is under attack for too much statism and too little freedom of choice for families.