- Europe. The Forum of Non-Governmental Organizations of Catholic inspiration criticized the European Parliament for approving the Matić Report, which imposes abortion as a human right.
- United States of America. Pro-life organizations denounce the dangers inherent in the proposed federal budget that would fund free abortion in every state in the USA.
- The Catholic Bishops’ Conference is asking the Congress and the White House to reinsert pro-life measures into the state budget, which the Biden proposal eliminated.
- United States of America. The Federalist has published examples of how women’s family life and careers are not at all incompatible.
- For The Atlantic, the birth rate can be returned to growth by supporting parents financially and giving them more flexibility in their work schedules.
- Italy. The Large Families Association proposes very concrete measures to stop the demographic catastrophe afflicting the country.
- Colombia. The Constitutional Court has agreed to consider the case of social media star Erika “Kika” Nieto, who has been ordered by court to delete a video in which she defends the beauty of marriage.
LGBT+ and gender
- Spain. The Catholic episcopate has challenged the new law in favor of transgender ideology proposed by the government.
- The Czech Republic. Prime minister Andrej Babis supports Hungary in its effort to curb the assault on minors, including through gender ideology.
- Scotland. Feminist campaigners issue a new, pressing call to prevent the inclusion of transgender males in the term “woman”.
Freedom of education
- Hungary. Justice Minister Judit Varga has reiterated the opposition to the European Commission ‘s attempt to indoctrinate children by allowing LGBT+ organizations into schools.
- United Kingdom. Mermaids, an organization that promotes transsexual ideology, has been ordered to pay £25,000 for violating the privacy of some parents who opposed the LGBT+ school curricula.
- Colombia. Footballer Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, who plays for Juventus in Italy and is a member of the Colombian national team, bears significant witness to the importance of religious faith in his life and profession.
- Italy. The coach of the Italian national football team, Roberto Mancini, talks about his great Marian faith and the help that daily prayer gives him.
- United States of America. Attorneys general from 21 states are denouncing in the Federal Supreme Court the pro-LGBT+ ideology measures that have been passed in recent months.