Freedom, education, religion
- United States of America. After 21 years of discrimination by the state of Vermont, Christian students and schools will get the same support as students attending public schools.
- New York. Several parents’ associations are protesting against the LGBT+ indoctrination of students: dozens of trucks carrying posters that read “Diversity, not indoctrination” have appeared in front of schools.
- Kylee McLaughlin, captain of the University of Oklahoma volleyball team in Norman, denounced the coaches for being more devoted to criticizing the “privileges” of “white” girls than the actual sport.
- Spain. After dozens of attacks against churches and religions, leaders of religious communities in Catalonia are mobilizing.
- The European Bishops’ Conference has called on the European Commission to provide the European Representative for Religious Freedom with a budget that is essential for the full performance of his duties.
- France. Police refuse to man LGBT+ demonstrations in June, planned to take place in neighborhoods where the risk to law enforcement is considerable.
- Australia. Lyle Shelton, member of the International Organization for the Family and head of the Christian Democratic Party of the State of New South Wales (where his State continues to support gender transition with puberty blockers and genital mutilation), advocates for a ban on transgender teaching.