- Germany. The Mannheim Court of Appeal has accepted the appeal filed by the leader of 40 Days for Life against the ban on prayer meetings near clinics where abortions are performed.
- United States of America. There may be at least 21 states that could ban abortion if the federal Supreme Court were to invalidate its own ruling in the case Roe v. Wade which legalized abortion in 1973.
- Australia. The New South Wales Parliament has introduced a bill to ban sex-selective abortion of babies in the womb.
- United States of America. Having premarital sex makes you more likely to get a divorce: a study done by the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Utah confirms this.
- United Kingdom. Minister for Women and Equalities Liz Truss has reiterated the government’s position on the bill to ban conversion therapy, calling for the respect of freedom of speech and religious freedom.
- Canada. Neuroscientist Debra Soh calls parliament’s ban on conversion therapy “unscientific”.
Freedom of education
- United States of America. The protest of parents in Loudoun County, Virginia, against the indoctrination of their children in public schools has not stopped even in the face of FBI intimidation.
- United States of America. Church and faith community leaders are writing to the federal Senate expressing concern about the Build Back Better Act, which could exclude faith-based organizations from welfare and education services.
- United States of America. The Alabama Association of School Boards is just the latest state board to withdraw from the National School Boards Association after its leaders sent a letter to the White House calling for action against families protesting indoctrination in public schools.