Last updated on November 30th, 2021 at 09:19 am
- United Kingdom. As much as 79% of British doctors specializing in palliative care say they are opposed to euthanasia as Prime Minister Boris Johnson makes it clear that the government will not support bills to introduce assisted suicide.
- United Kingdom. The Guardian reports that young millennials desire motherhood but can’t afford to have children due to the devastating economic and social difficulties they face today.
- United States of America. The Federalist offers 12 arguments to counter false myths about abortion.
- Australia. Dominic Perrottet, a politician known for his pro-life efforts, has become the Prime Minister of New South Wales, the largest in the federation.
- United States of America. A Florida mom is publicly calling on parents to leave public schools after the Biden Administration decided to put families who oppose LGBT+ indoctrination under investigation.
- Pakistan. Christians active in the defense of human rights are demanding that the government do more to protect young girls from forced conversions to Islam through arranged marriages.
- United Kingdom. Minister for Women and Equalities Elizabeth Truss says no one should be allowed to legally change sex based on mere self-perception, committing the government against such regulations.
Freedom of education
- United States of America. Parents Unite, an organization created to provide support for parents fighting for educational freedom, offers families seven tools for practical action.
- United States of America. There is a growing number of schools that ban the display of LGBT+ flags and call out Black Lives Matter as a divisive political symbol.
- Several House Republicans are calling on Amazon to sever all ties with OnlyFans, the social medium accused of disseminating images of child pornography.