- Ireland. A bipartisan representation of MPs is introducing a Fetal Pain Relief Bill 2021, to guarantee care for babies born alive after an abortion.
- United Kingdom. The government will have to answer to the European Court of Human Rights for the policies that liberalized abortion by medication. The organization bringing Downing Street to justice is Christian Concern.
- Canada. The first safe surrender baby box has been opened near a fire station in Strathmore, Alberta. These “cradles for life”, very popular in Italy and in the USA, are a safe and air-conditioned environment to welcome babies rejected by their parents. When the infant is placed inside, an alarm is activated and emergency personnel immediately come for the baby.
- United States of America. The green light given by the Federal Drug Administration for clinics to distribute abortion pills by mail will not take effect in Texas, where buying and selling these “kill pills” is banned.
- United States of America. Democratic Senator Joe Manchin criticizes President Biden’s $2 trillion “Build Back Better” bill, which could therefore be rejected by the federal Senate. Manchin has reiterated his opposition to the funding of abortion with public money that this law provides for.
Freedom of education
- United States of America. A coalition of more than 2,000 orthodox rabbis is calling for universities to drop programs on “diversity, equity and inclusion” because they promote anti-Semitism.