Last updated on November 30th, 2021 at 09:20 am
- Hungary. Starting next year, the Hungarian government will increase pensions by about €200 per month, to support the economic difficulties of the elderly population.
- Germany. The Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) reports that in the second quarter of 2021, there were approximately 22,900 abortions compared to about 25,100 in the same period last year. It’s a significant drop.
- Ireland. A documentary by the Life Institute reveals the anti-natalist maneuvering that tipped the scales in the 2018 abortion referendum.
- Jersey. The health minister of the British channel island of Jersey is against the legalization of ‘assisted suicide’.
- Mexico. More than 300,000 people participated in the march for women and unborn babies in Mexico City; in the rest of the country more than 1 million people have mobilized.
- Croatia. The government will remove the cap on maternity benefits. The measure is part of the plan to encourage population growth and families.
- United States of America. Hundreds of family and parental associations are protesting the White House decision to launch investigation against parents who oppose gender indoctrination in schools.
- United States of America. The American Perspectives Survey documents that US citizens are showing broad support for religious teaching and initiatives in public schools.